Exterior House Painting
We specialize in houses, schools, churches, factories, offices, condominiums and apartments.
- Wood siding
- Wooden windows
- Fascia board
- Garage doors and carports
- French doors
- Wooden fences
- Patios, pagodas, decks
- Window bars
- Metal hand railings
For trades outside our expertise, we can recommend trusted professionals.
Our highly trained and qualified painters always do their best to satisfy all our customer's needs. Our motto is not only to satisfy the customer but also to exceed our standards of excellence. We emphasize excellent preparation and high quality material applied with great techniques. We try our best to accommodate any special need for each of our customers.
We paint all types of projects — interior and exterior residential, commercial, public, and industrial buildings. We are dedicated to providing our clients with prompt, professional, quality work. For over 30 years, we have provided friendly service at affordable rates. Our hope at House Painting Inc. is that you will feel confident in our ability to meet all your expectations and know that you are always our number one focus.
*Glendale, Los Angeles, Burbank, Pasadena, Arcadia, Sierra Madre, San Marino, Sherman Oaks, Northridge, North Hills, Chatsworth, Reseda, Canoga Park, Woodland Hills, West Hills, Silver Lake, Echo Park, Sherman Oaks, Toluca Lake, Valley Village, Van Nuys, Granada Hills, La Canada , La Crescenta, Eagle Rock, San Gabriel, Temple City, Alhambra, Monterey Park, Montebello, El Monte, Marina Del Rey, Beverly Hills, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Culver City, Mar Vista, Venice, Palos Verdes Estates, Rolling Hills, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Torrance, Gardena.
- High pressure water blasting
- Trenching around house foundation
- Anti mildew treatment and dry rot repair
- Scraping of all peeled and loose paint
- Power or hand sanding for smooth surfaces
- Caulking hair cracks and stationary seams
- Fixing window glazing and putty
- Patching cracked, damaged or uneven areas
- Priming new, raw and exposed wooden parts
- Repairing chemical reacted or damaged stucco wall
- Masking all windows, lighting and other areas
- Shielding or covering all landscape and hardscape
- Using top quality materials
- Free sample color demonstration
- Staining new wood
- Minor carpentry work
- Hand brush work on every corner
- Color consultation and schematics